Vitamin B12 is an essential, water-soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood.
Vitamin B12 is a natural inflammatory and is good for treating pain or inflammation anywhere in the body. For example, Vitamin B12 can be injected directly in the wrist or the ankle if pain and inflammation is present in a particular area.
Vitamin B12 is also good for:
- Increasing energy
- Stimulating the body’s use of proteins, fats & carbs
- Releasing knots & tension that have built up in the muscles
- The general well being of the entire nervous system
- Vegetarians, vegans and anemics who may have B12 deficiencies
- Promoting and building new, healthy red blood cells
- Preventing natural loss of brain volume in the elderly
- Preventing heart disease
- Guarding against memory loss and mental deterioration that can resemble Alzheimer’s disease
All Vitamin B12 Injections are performed at our office located in Fort Lauderdale next to Holy Cross Hospital. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!