Injection Therapy (Biopuncture) is injection of all natural medicines into selected acupuncture points where not only is the effect of the medicine is received but also the benefits of the acupuncture point(s).
With Injection Therapy, Homeopathic Remedies and vitamins like Vitamin B12 are being used.
Acupoint Injection Therapy (AIT)/Biopuncture is an excellent way to increase the efficacy and potency of Acupuncture treatments. Homeopathic medicines and/or Vitamins such as B12, may be directly administered into Acupuncture points as an adjunct therapy. Biopuncture is a viable option for treating injuries, inflammation, sciatica, anemia, fatigue, neuropathy, carpal tunnel syndrome, nausea, endometriosis, bleeding, weak immunity, weakened facial collagen, hair loss and much more.
Homeopathic Remedies Include:
- Traumeel: For relief and inflammation regulator, alternative to NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs ie. cortisone).
- Spascupreel: Calms muscle spasms and cramps.
- ZEEL: Analgesic (Pain Relief) and Degenerative Support for conditions like arthritis.
- Engystol: For Stimulation of the immune system in viral infections such as influenza, cold sores and feverish conditions.
- Lymphomyosot: For relief of swelling due to poor circulation, minor injury and environmental toxins.
- Discus Compositum: For treatment root impingement, intervertbral neuralgia, impairment of connective tissue, rheumatic disorders.
When using Traumeel, typically one or two injections will be given a week, and then tapered off as condition improves. When using a homeopathic remedy like Engystol, an injection may be done every day to prevent illness or until illness passes. Some patients may be put on a preventative/maintenance regimen. All injections are performed at our office located in Fort Lauderdale next to Holy Cross Hospital. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!